A Note from Molly..

Welcome to the mind of Molly Lemton.

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter"

~ James Earl Jones ~


Monday, October 25, 2010

While you were sleeping....

I have a temper; one that I attempt to control and as I get older realise I must control.  It rarely sees the light of day unless seriously provoked but when it does there is one person givin the task of calming me down and I don't envy him one bit.  

Today was one of those days.  

I was checking my mail randomly when following reading three im's I realised while I was sleeping, my land had been reclaimed on second life, sold to someone else, who returned all my things.  The reason then given, Edwin Finl Estates sold me someone else's land.  Might I add the land was purchased back in Mid September and my tiers were almost four weeks in advance and no one had made me aware of any problem before all this happened over night.  

I logged in to find a fortress around my land and ban lines keeping me out.  Not that I even wanted to go there but the sickening reality dawned.  I have owned land with Edwin Finl for over a year and this is what is done to a long standing customer.  

*
"[15:55] Essel Sands Parcel 6: Your rental at Paupers Valley 22, 240, 23 <Paupers Valley (22,240,23)> has been terminated and you have been refunded L$2016. You have been evicted for Failure to pay your tiers."
*

The thing that really drove me insane was saying I had been evicted for failure to pay my tiers when it is clear to see I had been refunded as part of the same comment.

So I went in search of a new home, new land, with a trustworthy landlord.  Hard when you don't trust anyone now but the love and support, encouragement and help has been such that I am truly overwhelmed.  I've even made a new friend, Tessa, who is partaking in the journey with me.

The amazing Tsai welcomed me into her home and offered me a bed to lie in and a ship to sail in, who can say that they have friends like that.  Even Dad offered me my old room back (haha).

Nothing on there is as it seem's but the friendships I have made are sincere and I am grateful everyday for each and every one.

While you were sleeping and I was writing, I was thinking of you and thanking you for being part of my everyday.

Mol x

No comments:

Post a Comment