A Note from Molly..

Welcome to the mind of Molly Lemton.

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter"

~ James Earl Jones ~


Monday, November 8, 2010

Molly is Broken..


It seems forever since I've had a chance to actually log into the blog and update you on the life of Molly...that and I totally forgot my password and kept entering the wrong email address and username so I couldn't reset it.  The joys of being blonde irl I guess.

This is Molly right now, she was a cloud up to about two hours ago then she became this wonderful butterfly.  She still has no groups, no offline friends, no inventory and can only stay online for a few moments before crashing offline.

Second Life no longer works at all.  I had to download Pheonix to log in and am finding it strange as I had really only recently discovered how much I actually like viewer two.  Linden seem to have a new beta in production so probably just as well I wasn't getting too comfy with viewer two.  I have sent them, them being Linden, a ticket and they promise they'll get back to me in 24 hours but I know they're very busy so Molly being broken isn't high on the priority list.

So right now Molly is a mess, a bald, pink leotard wearing, footless mess who can't tp so if you see me online say hello and come visit me as for now it looks like I'm a pretty mess that is trapped in Harmony :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it is/was not a problem of the viewer. They restarted an inventory server. Guess Molly was connected to it.
    With a clear cache you should be able to go back to normal again soon.
    Though... a bald, ruthed Molly.. sexy! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I have troubles too Mol! I have weird things in my lost and found folder! Something very strange is happening

    ReplyDelete